Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt: Kindle Edition

I came across a bookshelf scavenger hunt, but I decided to base it on what's on my Kindle app instead. Let me know if you want a bookshelf edition.
Find an author's name or title with the letter Z in it: I picked an author's name as well as a book title with the letter Z.



Find a classic:



Find a book with a key on it:



Find something on your bookshelf that's not a book: Not applicable

Find the oldest book on your shelf:



Find a book with a girl on the cover:



Find a book that has an animal in it:



Find a book with a male protagonist:



Find a book with only words on it:



Find a book with illustrations in it: Since this is on my kindle app, I don't know what books have illustrations in it until I read it, so I can't answer this.

Find a book with gold lettering:



Find a diary (true or fictional):



Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith):



Find a book that has a closeup of something on it:



Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period: This takes place from 1625-1628.



Find a hardcover book without a jacket: Not applicable

Find a teal/turquoise colored book:



Find a book with stars on it:



Find a non-YA book:


There you go.

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

~Meg~



No comments:

Post a Comment