Saturday, February 4, 2017

Revamping and What's Happening

When I started this blog last year, I had every intention of building it up and posting regularly. I had no idea that computer issues would come up. By the time everything got straightened out, some unexpected issues came up with my family and I had to deal with all of that. Most of it has cleared up, but we still have to get through, what I hope will be, one final hurdle.

I am working on revamping this blog with new posting ideas. Starting next week, I will be posting once a week. Until the beginning of March, I'm going to be posting a getting to know me series most likely on Thursdays.

Starting Friday March 10, I am pleased to announce that I'll be starting the Meg's Long QT Journey series. The idea is to finish the series by April, so I can participate in the 2017 April A to Z Challenge. That being said, I'll be posting more than once a week at that point.

❤Meg❤

No comments:

Post a Comment