Tuesday, July 10, 2018

2018 July Camp NaNoWriMo Update #1

It's been just over a week now with Camp NaNoWriMo.

First Week Recap:

  • I didn't get a chance to write every day. 
  • As of the other day, I had completed 1,992 words out of my goal of 25K words.
  • I didn't get off to the greatest start.
  • From this point forward, I plan to get refocused and back on track.
Second Week at a Glance:

Some challenges will present this week as I am back to working (I work as needed for a funeral home and I can go awhile without having to work). I have a day trip that unexpectedly came up for later in the week as I'm now taking someone's place who had to back out at the last minute.

No matter what, I plan on writing when I can to get back on track with Camp NaNoWriMo. Life can make things hard sometimes, but it comes down to perseverance.

~Meg~

No comments:

Post a Comment