Saturday, November 11, 2017

NaNoWriMo Weekly Update 2

It's Saturday and that can mean only one thing. It's time for my weekly update on NaNoWriMo 2017.

NaNoWriMo Week 2

I wish I could say that I've been hitting my target and goals each day, but that would be lying. Unfortunately, this week I have been dealing with a family emergency that's been more important, but I haven't been able to write as much. I should have known that it would happen, but it's life and there's not a lot I can do about that.

For my story, I have had to change some things around, which is not helping me progress. At the end of the day, the word count doesn't matter. Yes, it's been a disappointing week filled with a bit of despair, but I refuse to give up. I refuse to let setbacks define me and the writing goals I set for the purpose of doing NaNoWriMo in the first place. I do have a lot of work ahead of me for the rest of the month and I believe I can still win this (by reaching or exceeding 50,000 words). Anything is possible if I just believe.

~Meg~

No comments:

Post a Comment